To supplement our broad-ranging existing capabilities, Diverse Group Australia recently expanded its mechanical services to offer clients an alternative, cost-effective option in the Structural Mechanical Piping Industry.
This exciting new venture enables our team to provide manufacturing, installation and maintenance services across a range of projects, including:
- Steel fabrication: DGA is experienced in light to medium general fabrication, working with mild sheet, stainless steel and aluminium products.
- Installation and commissioning: Our team can perform on-site installation of both manufactured and client-supplied products.
- Manufacture of steel pipework: We offer our clients the flexibility of fabricating pipeworks from drawings or site-measurement (as built)
- Installation, pressure testing and commisioning of steel pipework: Our team is experienced in the installation of pipework on-site (and associated bracketing and equipment), as well as the pre-installation and post-installation pressure testing of pipework.
- Maintenance of fixed plant equipment: Our crews are available to perform maintenance on fixed plant and infrastructure items as well as breakdown call-outs.
- Surface treatment for fabricated items: We offer offsite surface treatment of fabricated and repaired items, with all works carried out to client specifications.
- Site scaffold access for installation: Our team can also mount access scaffolds to undertake installation and maintenance activities as required.
With the introduction of these specialised fields, the DGA team is pleased to offer our clients a turnkey solution to all project requirements, eliminating the need for multiple contractors and avoiding on-site scheduling issues.
All manufacturing, installation and commissioning is conducted under Diverse Group Australia’s accredited Quality Management System, guaranteeing all works are completed to high quality using Australian Standards from initial order receipt to project completion.
In every project the DGA team undertakes, an allocated supervisor is on hand to ensure our alignment with client safety requirements and to offer a single point of contact.
We are also proud to offer clients a high degree of flexibility. The facilities at our Port Hedland and Wickham hubs enable DGA to cater to clients needs across the Pilbara region.