Diverse Group Australia have worked on a variety of fixed plant installation projects across Western Australia. We offer competitive quotes and can carry out installations of any size, safely and professionally.
When it comes to all electrical services, we offer our clients the benefit of our considerable knowledge and experience. We remain up-to-date with relevant inductions for mining sites in the Perth region and perform stringent safety checks for all employees to ensure their inductions are current at all times.
Our trained licensed personnel have performed a diverse range of communications installation services from adding a single communications port to new fibre optic installations for the ever growing network requirements, complete with testing and documentation. Our communications services aren’t solely limited to office projects. Our qualified technicians can use their communication expertise to assist with a range of other critical projects, some if which include remote monitoring of critical assets and industrial network solutions.
Diverse Group Australia Electrical Contractor’s Licence No EC10863.
- Water and waste water treatment plants (WWTP)
- Remote bore fields
- Pumping stations
- Port facilities and material handling
- Metering – private and network authorities
- Power quality assessment
- Streetlights and area lighting
- Planned/ preventative maintenance and servicing
- Earthing and lightning protection systems
- High voltage and low voltage power systems
- Substation and switchboard installation
- Transportable switch room and substation installation
- Switch room electrical fit out and upgrades
- Fixed generation and standby generation systems
- Instrumentation and programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Communications links (optical fibre, coaxial cable, data cable, microwave radio)
- Thermal imaging audits/ inspections
- Test & tagging to AS/NZS 3760 requirements
- New land estate developments
- 24/7 Call out maintenance contracts
- Complete solar designs and installs
- UPS installations
- Network State Underground Power Projects (SUPPS)